Sunday, June 12, 2011

DAY 33/34

hello friends and family

I had an amazing day.
Funky Monkey, Olive Oil, Bullwinkle and I joined the group of hikers staying at the site today on an intense mountain hike. It was amazing. really hard, I have not gotten that physical in ages. But if those old farts could do it I could do it. They still did it faster. It was specactualr. Cows and sheep and lakes and snow and flowers and rocks and bliss. It was great, it is something I will never forget.
It was so steep at one point that we had to slide down on our buts, I got cut up. Call me bad ass if you want. Im super pooped now, but luckily the childrens dont come tomorrow, so I have a day to plan my travels for my break. Whoop!
I dont feel like typing anymore...computers stress me out. LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment