Saturday, June 13, 2009

DAY FOUR

Today I woke up at 5 in the morning to catch my train to HANNOVER and then to LEIFERDE to see SABRINA! I took the metro to the train staion, and as I was leaving for the day, people were stumbling home all drunk, it was funny. The train was long. boring. whatever. When i got here sabrina was there waiting for me! YAY! now we are painting a giant cardboard ship for her graduation's decorations. I am cutting out cardboard waves. I escaped to call the rents and do this. did i mention i am very tired. Sab's house is very nice. they have many colorful things. Germans are cute. They, like the Icelandics, are very blonde and blue eyed. this german keyboard is trippin me up. the Z and Y are switched. I am going to go build a ship. LOVE ZOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment