Thursday, June 18, 2009

DAY NINE

Today we woke at 9 30. Quite late considering we went to bed at 10 30pm. We first went back to the Berlin Dome and went inside. It was AWE-INSPIRING, it is the church that got bombed durring the war, right through the center and had to be rebuilt. Again, MASSIVE and OLD. We climbed to the very top and got to see all of Berlin! That was fun. We then walked to a "museum" or so I thought. I found it online before we went, it is called the Digital Art Museum. Turns out it is a one room GALLERY, and it was FREE! Not what I expected, but turned out to be cool, cause it was by a few other galleries that were FREE. The art was very contemporary. I didnt like the DAM that much but the others were very nice.
AND THEN we went to the car and drove HOME.
All I have eaten the past 3 days is Nutella and bread, and more bread. I feel funny.
Overall, I LOVE BERLIN.

(I am making these posts more brief, hope you don't mind.)

No comments:

Post a Comment