Wednesday, May 18, 2011

DAY TWELVE

YO YO YO

YO WHATS UP

thats how we get the kids attention.

OK ima tell you about a kid named Sugar. Sugar may or may not be a little retarded. sorry for the R word, but seriously. He is the most hilarious thing. Even his french is hilarious. His english even worse. He got pepper in his eye at dinner because he was flailing around, and his face was so funny I couldnt stop laughing (probably mean of me)
A boy named bull said he does not listen to women in french to me today and i wanted to doink the kid in the head. but i smiled and said "do not disrespect me please"

KIDS

its real hot here. Im getting pink.

tonight is carnival, Im the priest who will marry the children to one another. I made certificates with American flags on them. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment